Monday, November 17, 2008

NLAS with JC

So I convinced this beautiful nerd to join me at a Northern Lakes Archaeological Society meeting. It was pretty long, and pretty unorganized. It was GREAT to have someone there who wasn't 30 years older than me. Don't get me wrong, Grandpa Don is great, but I can't relate to anyone there.

Anyway, it turns out I stepped on a couple toes with an earlier post, and I need to say that I am sorry. You know who you are...

I had such a great night, singing Christmas music all the way to Two Harbors, even if it was very loud BY MYSELF... for some reason my wonderful girlfriend wouldn't join me!

If anyone wants to know about 17th Century Fur Trade Axes, don't ask me... ask the guy who gave the presentation. It was too sporadic to follow, at least for my little mind.

No comments: