Monday, December 8, 2008

MOA and Holidazzle

So it turns out you can walk through the entire mall in less than 4 hours.
Sure, there are a lot of stores, but there isn't really anything TOO exciting about it. So I can shop at 4 different LIDS, or two GAPS, or 3 Verizon stores. Why the repetition?
From Holidazzle Parade and Bowling

But yeah, JC and I cruised around the mall in wonderful circles, level by level. My feet and legs were aleady sore from all the reffing on Saturday (my feet and legs still hurt, if you were wondering), but I made it. I think the only thing I bought was lunch.
From Holidazzle Parade and Bowling

Then we went up the road to see the Holidazzle Parade on Nicolett Mall. Of course we were like an hour early (but you can only spend so much time wandering the mall), so we wanered around Barnes and Nobel for a long time. I bought a novel, and had to restrain myself from buying more. It's by the same author as "American Gods", Neil Gaiman (sp?), and don't worry dad I won't tell you that you should read it.
JC pointed out my "Inner Fish" book, but I wasn't about to spend $25 on it, because I'm cheap... and Xmas is coming...
From Holidazzle Parade and Bowling

The parade was cold, VERY COLD! But we survived. It was fairytale themed again this year. Is it the same parade every year?? Lights, cold, what a romantic time, right? HA, more like "I can't feel my legs, how much farther to the parking ramp?"
From Holidazzle Parade and Bowling

For those who have never been to the Holidazzle Parade, I would suggest you go AT LEAST once. It's a fun experience, a parade in snow...

No comments: