Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas in Duluth

Well it isn't the day after Christmas, but JC and I exchanged gifts.  I had this awesome date all planned out and everything!!  Too bad the roads were so bad I barely made it to her place.  Anyway, she got ice skates, a mug, a thermos filled with hot chocolate, hot chocolate and a hat mittens and scarf.  She was kind of pissed because she had guessed the ice skates, but everyone kept telling her that she wasn't getting them.  Also, she was with when I bought all the other presents I gave her :)

I got some awesome presents too.  Like tickets to the Museum of Man in Winnipeg, so we are going to go up there some weekend, which will also let me check out the University of Manitoba!  I also got a awesome t-shirt that I am going to wear all the time.  It has to do with my worst addiction, Mt. Dew.  Yeah, it's the logo, but it says Mount and Do Me.  It's wondertastic!!

Anyway, we now have a TON of snow.  Like literally a ton! 

Only 3 days of work, then home on Christmas Eve!  Woo!! 4 day weekend!!!

No comments: