Monday, December 8, 2008

A Saturday of girls basketball

Let's start with the fact that it IS NOT MY FAULT YOUR TEAM IS GETTING THEIR ASS KICKED.

Yeah, no matter how much a team is getting beat by it always seems to be blamed on the officals. I'm sorry that the score is 52 to 14, but could you explain how that is my fault again? Cause apparently I didn't get the memo.

Girls cry too much. They foul someone they cry, then they foul out and cry, they fall down they cry, they lose they cry.
They also fall down too much. Is it really that hard to stay on your feet? And I am supposed to call a foul because you can't walk? Yeah, riiiiiiiight...

Anyway, I was very impressed with the level of play by most of the teams, MUCH better than I expected. And yes, middle school girls basketball is HORRIBLE to watch. It's like a train wreck. You feel you need to do something other than watch, but that is all you can do.

No comments: