Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow weekend

So everyone was all up in arms about the snow that was coming to Duluth.  On Friday they predicted anywhere from 1-2 feet of snow.  We actually got like 8-10 inches.  Anyway, it was pretty bad weather all weekend.  JC's roomate's boyfriend was up so we went out to dinner on Saturday.

Pizza Luce was the place, it was sleeting when we got there.  We had artichoke dip and cheezy bread stuff for appitizers, and baked potato and bear pizza.  The bear pizza had SOOO much meat, it was amazing!  The baked potato pizza was pretty good too, not as good for breakfast the next morning however.  When we left the resturaunt it was no longer sleeting, it was raining...

Next it was back to JC's place to get our drink on.  Turns out JC, her roomate's, and their boyfriends and I can make one hell of a party.  Nothing like Tequila coming out your nose to put a damper on your evening.  However, it was still enjoyable.  During the night the snow came, and came, and JC was too lazy to drive me home. So I spent all Sunday there too.

Sunday it really snowed, like CRAZY, well, all the snow we got pretty much came on Sunday and Sunday night.  Which means JC had to shovel her car out, while I slept like a lazy bum.  Then when I got home I saw the bug in the driveway...

Called work to see if the road to the shop was plowed, but nobody answered.  So I guess it wasn't.  I figured I might as well shovel myself out anyway.  It took almost two hours, but I was nice and shoveled out the neighbors too.  Now I get to drink some hot chocolate and read my book for the rest of the night.

No comments: